One central contact list
Easily sync your contact lists from Clarity Go to Mailchimp
Get Hard Bounce reports
See your Hard Bounce reports through Clarity
Less admin time
Manage all your contacts from Clarity meaning less admin time
How it works?
Integrating your Clarity Go account with Mailchimp allows you to post a selective list of contacts from Clarity Go straight into the Mailchimp for email marketing purposes.
This is a two-stage process:
- Send contacts from Clarity Go Contact Lists to Mailchimp
- Send emails from Mailchimp
Send a targeted list of contacts from Clarity Go to Mailchimp
Clarity Go only sends contacts with Valid email addresses that are Opted-In
- If the email address is Invalid or Opted-Out the contact does not get sent to Mailchimp
Sending emails from Mailchimp to your list
As Mailchimp sends it updates Clarity Go with a success or fail flag as sometimes recipient email address don't exist or the recipient email server has completely blocked delivery.
This enables the ability to further cleanse or delete contact data held in Clarity Go.
We do this for marketing accuracy as it is well proven that the more accurate your contact data, the higher your marketing success rate and greater the ROI.
To authorise your Clarity Go account integration with Mailchimp, you’ll need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Sign into Clarity Go
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the application
- Click on 'Integrations'
- On the Mailchimp Panel, click Connect. This will re-direct you to the Mailchimp login page where you must enter your credentials. This will then establish the connection successfully and take you back to Clarity Go.
To post a contact list to Mailchimp:
- Navigate to your contact lists
Select the action menu on the right of the contact list and select 'Post to Mailchimp'.
- Select the Mailchimp fields you would like to send the Clarity Go data to.
- Click on post.
- Clarity Go will then start processing your contact list into the selected Mailchimp Audience.
- You will be notified when processing has completed.
Contacts that could not be posted to Mailchimp (due to their email status being Opted Out in Clarity Go or due to having invalid email addresses) can be seen in the Clarity Go contact list, by selecting the field 'Posted Status' in the contact list view.
You can either view the ‘Posted Status’ field against the list you create OR you can create and save a new dynamic contact list based on filtering the status data in the ‘Posted Status’ field.
Remember that dynamic lists update as data changes. So if you change the email address and try again the ‘Posted Status’ will update and the contact may disappear from the contact list.